Black Crow: Augmented Reality
- Black Crow: Augmented Reality
How to view the Augmented Reality enhancements
- Scan the QR code below to enable Augmented Reality for the Black Crow exhibition.
This will take you the App Store for you mobile device if the Eyejack app is not installed.
- Visit the Black Crow exhibition page using computer, tablet or second mobile.
- Scroll down to the section titled Black Crow – Artworks
- Hold your smartphone camera in front of one of the art works with the EyeJack symbol
- Watch the artwork come to life on your smartphone.
How to Scan the QR on a smartphone
- Open the Camera app from the Home screen, Control Center, or Lock screen.
- Select the rear facing camera. Hold your device so that the QR code appears in the viewfinder in the Camera app. Your device recognises the QR code and shows a notification.
- Tap the notification to open the link associated with the QR code.
- If you are running Android 9 on your phone or tablet, open the built-in camera app.
For earlier versions of Android visit the Google Play store to install a QR Code reader app, then open the app.
- Point the camera at the QR code.
- Tap the banner that appears on your Android phone or tablet.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish signing in.