COMING SOON – JOSH X MUIR
JOSH X MUIR
A solo exhibition by Josh Muir
Josh Muir is a contemporary artist with a distinctive street art aesthetic. His brightly coloured and multi-layered works embody the wonder of possibility.
Muir’s kaleidoscopic works, inspired by hip-hop and references from his youth, explore his personal story, capturing fragments of struggles and moments of joy. Ultimately it is a reflection of Josh’s past and aspirations for his future.
This immersive exhibition includes 24 new works printed on alluminium, plus a wallpaper and neon installation and three-channel projected animation, with music by DJ Sadge.
- Opening: Saturday 6 October, 2-4pm
- Exhibition Dates: 6 October – 25 November 2018
- Koorie Heritage Trust Gallery, Lvl 1, Yarra Building,
- Federation Square, Melbourne.
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
This exhibition was made possible in part by the generous support of Gandel Philanthropy and the Metro Tunnel Creative Program.